07 一月 2020
Diam Bouchage, a major partner at the Revue du Vin de France event for many years, was yet again alongside the organizers for this 2020 edition.
During this event, awards are presented to professional winemakers whose work has had a significant impact during the year. Diam Bouchage, being particularly involved in the research and development of innovative products, is appointed each year to award the prize in the “Innovation” category.
The 2020 version of the award has evolved to logically include the environmental aspect. Indeed, the winemaking challenges of today and tomorrow are already linked to our capacity to innovate with due regard to nature and the type of society in which we wish to live.
Dominique Tourneix, CEO at Diam Bouchage, had the honour of awarding this prize to the Système de Management Environnemental de Bordeaux.
The 11 award winners in 2020:
- Person of the year: François D’Haene, internationally renowned ultra-trailer and Beaujoulais winegrower
- Winegrower of the year: Dominique Hauvette, Domaine Hauvette in Provence
- Wine merchant of the year: Maison Verget, in Burgundy
- Winegrowers’ association of the year: Nicolas Feuillatte, in Champagne
- Wine list of the year: Restaurant de la Gare, in Guewenheim (68)
- Diam environmental innovation award: Système de Management Environnemental de Bordeaux
- Superstore of the year: Auchan Cloche d’Or, in Luxembourg
- Wine retailer of the year: La Part des Anges, in Nice
- Spirit of the year: Château de Laubade, in the Gers
- Discovery of the year award: Domaine Jolivet, in Rhône Nord
- Wine tourism award: Domaine Trapet, in Burgundy